190sqm residential vacant lot Los Banos LagunaPopular
190sqm Residential lot
Php4,000 per sqm (highly negotiable)
80+ year old widowed lady is very much willing to sell
Los Baños is a first class urban municipality in the province of Laguna
It has a total land area of 56.5 square kilometers and is bordered on the south and south-west by Mount Makiling, on the north by Laguna de Bay, on the north-west by Calamba City and on the east by the town of Bay. The town is located 63 kilometres (39 mi) southeast of Manila and is accessible via the South Luzon Expressway.
The municipality lies on the northern slopes of the long dormant volcano Mount Makiling and is known among tourists for its hot spring resorts. Los Baños also hosts the University of the Philippines, along with other foreign and local and international research centers, such as the International Rice Research Institute, the ASEAN Center for Biodiversity, the Philippine Rice Research Institute, Philippine Carabao Center at UPLB, and SEAMEO-SEARCA, making the town a temporary home for tens of thousands of both local and foreign undergraduate and graduate students, researchers and support staff.
Aside from its importance in academics, science and research, Los Baños is a well-known tourist destination. Because of the town’s proximity to Metro Manila, Los Baños’ hot spring resorts are frequent weekend or summer getaways for residents of the vast metropolis and tourists from other places in the Philippines and abroad. Tourists who visit Los Baños also come to the several native delicacies stores in the town to buy the town’s famous Buko pie (coconut meat pie) as well as a home-grown brand of chocolate cake.
Annual temperature is low of 21°C to high of 34°C
• University of the Philippines Los Baños and other places of interest within its administered area
• Mount Makiling
• Makiling Botanic Gardens
• ASEAN Center for Biodiversity
• UPLB Museum of Natural History
• Flatrocks – creek usually frequented by hikers
• Mudspring – Presumed volcanic crater of Mt. Makiling
• Peak 2 – Highest peak of Mt. Makiling
• Pook ni Maria Makiling, an eco-tourism site adjacent to the Jamboree Site, National Arts Center, and U.P. Los Baños
• Boy Scouts of the Philippines and Jamboree Site – a campsite at the foot of Mount Makiling adjacent to U.P. Los Baños, which is being managed by the Boy Scouts of the Philippines and the site of the 10th World Scout Jamboree in 1959, the 1st and 12th Asia Pacific Jamboree in 1973 and 1991, and the 1st ASEAN Jamboree in 1993.
• National Arts Center – a patch of land at the foot of Mount Makiling adjacent to U.P. Los Baños, which is being managed by the Cultural Center of the Philippines and the site of the Philippine High School for the Arts, a special school for young artist scholars.
• University of the Philippines Open University
• International Rice Research Institute
• Dairy Training & Research Institute
• Philippine Carabao Center at UPLB (PCC at UPLB) – conducts R&D in water buffalo; implements other programs related to water buffalo development; one of the 13 regional centers of PCC (see the link below)
• Agricultural and Life Sciences Complex
• National Institute of Molecular Biology and Biotechnology (NIMBB/BIOTECH) – UPLB
• Institute of Plant Breeding
• APEC Center for Technology Exchange and Training for Small and Medium Enterprises (ACTETSME)
• National Crop Protection Center (NCPC)
• College of Agriculture AgriPark
• Baker Hall (also known as Los Baños Internment Camp during World War II)
• Philippine Council for Agriculture, Aquatic, and Natural Resources Research and Development (PCAARRD)
• Department of Science and Technology Regional Office for Region IV (DOST IV)
• Magnetic Hill
• Dampalit Falls
• Immaculate Conception Parish – a centuries-old church at the town proper (Poblacion/Bayan)
• Paciano Rizal Shrine – house of Paciano Rizal, brother of National Hero Jose Rizal
• Paciano Rizal Park – park dedicated to Paciano Rizal, brother of National Hero Jose Rizal
• Trace Aqua Sports Complex and Museum – aquatic sports venue for the 2005 SEA Games and Philippine Olympic Festival
• Los Baños Eco-Waste Processing Area – noted and commended for its solid waste management
• Yamashita Shrine – execution site of Gen. Homma and Gen. Yamashita